MedViro Operations

Scott Semer

Case #92957b[email protected](718) 360-6543

Stage

estimate sent

Urgency

routine

Sensitivity

standard

Assigned

Unassigned

Licensee

Case Overview

estimate sent

—

Unassigned

—

$77,000

$500

Referred by Anna Branch - Gate code #8899 Single story, single family home on slab. Flat roof over part of the home. Stucco siding. Living room ceiling 16’ - office & other rooms 8’-10’ Previous leaks around the Office East wall and ceiling. No testing or remediation was performed. Owner's contractor performed assessment of the stucco conditions and recommended weep screed replacement at a minimum. LVP is buckling in areas throughout the home. The Client is aware of the potential risks of trapping moisture between the LVP and slab and is willing to replace the LVP where it is present. Client reports leaks during heavy rains entering from the ceiling and the top of the East wall. No remediation performed. Normal moisture levels detected. 6/19/26 - built 1988 - 3500sqft Scott is allergic to mold, it triggers his allergies. (De. King) They have a six month old, Crosby. They would like the LVP flooring removed. It was installed five years ago and covers about 80% of the home. Vapor barrier/padding? There’s concerned about the weep screened causing issues and may need to be redone. The linen closet in the master bathroom is an area of concern, they may consider a fully remodel. 7/1/26 Scott (lawyer) & Carrie (film maker) work from home, we got a good vibe about them using us. Scott asked about timeline but not cost. They’re deciding on polished concrete floor or level it off with a different material. We encouraged them to pack out contents but said we’d work with them on other options. 6/19/26 I spoke with Scott today and scheduled a walk-though for Wed 7/1 at 10am. 7/5/26 We sent their estimate today. 7/9/26 I spoke with Scott, he said their contractor is coming out tomorrow. We will connect next week to discuss details. 7/13/26 I emailed Scott to ask how things went with their contractor. 7/14/26 Scott replied; Our contractor is still gathering information and we are still waiting on our architect to confirm that they have room to take on our project, so it will a bit before we have a plan and know what we are doing and when. 8/24/26 Jared will call today to follow up and ask if they are ready to move forward with us. Jared called Scott, he answered and said hello who is this? I said Jared from MedViro. I’m just checking in to see how the progress is going with the contractor and third-party content moving company? He said, now is not a good time. I’ll need to call you later. I have to go.

No flags