MedViro Operations

Julie Cota

Case #92957e[email protected](562) 713-0364

Stage

estimate sent

Urgency

routine

Sensitivity

standard

Assigned

Unassigned

Licensee

Case Overview

estimate sent

—

Unassigned

—

$46,900

$500

Osmin sent- Referred by: JF Healthy Homes (who did my house inspection) 4/21/26 - 2300 sq ft home - she will email all reports. Juilie found MedViro on a FB group. She stated that the W/D behind the 1/2 bath and the attic are a priority right now. She mentioned that budget is of concern and that she has put her doctor visits on hold due to cost. Her and the kids (boy/6 & girl/9) are affected by mold but not the husband. 4/22/26 - 1973 - since being in house she has had issues for 6yrs. We recommended to replace the roof first then Attic & W/D (HVAC third on the list to clean per JF inspection) Also, to address all areas at once is less expensive. Per JF report, via thermal camera indicated some areas are missing insulation above daughter's beds. Damage and swelling in the back door and back bath- room. Half bathroom and window with leaks previously. 5/11/26 Hi Stephanie and Jared, We got an estimate for the roof. We are waiting for an estimate on the solar panels being removed and replaced. We may have to push back the remediation a few months just to make sure financially we can afford everything. We are going to start with the roof. We have every intention to have you all remediate the house just financially it will take a little bit before we can start. We spoke with Julie today and scheduled a walk-through for Wednesday 4/22/26 at 9am. Performed walk-through today with both clients present. We sent them an invoice for the estimate and a roofer referral. I sent a text today for an update regarding the referral for a roof inspection. We’re also waiting for the on boarding fee payment. Alejandro performed an inspectiontoday. They’re waiting on the estimate and need to contact a solar panel company. I left a follow up vm about roof inspection and scheduling their project. Project start date is delayed until after the roof and solar panels are completed. I will follow up at the end of June. 6/10/26 I left a voicemail requesting an update. 6/15/26 I sent a follow up text to see if they’re roof and solar panels have been installed, and if they are ready to get their project on our schedule. 6/17/26 I left a voicemail requesting an update. 6/17/16 Their project is on hold due to limited finances. 8/7/26 I reached out for an update.

No flags