MedViro Operations

Beth Freishtat

Case #929581[email protected](310) 701-2384

Stage

estimate sent

Urgency

routine

Sensitivity

standard

Assigned

Unassigned

Licensee

Case Overview

estimate sent

—

Unassigned

—

$6,000

—

[Note] Referred by MIS - Christian/Pedro, they gave her five referrals, two of which do both remediation and recon. She stated we are the most expensive according to MIS and AI.. 6/23/26 - 2200 ft.² home 1935 She’s a single mom and very concerned about the financial burden. I waived the $500 on boarding fee. She shared that recently the water heater exploded, and it was set through the HVAC, cost 40k and insurance didn’t cover anything. She’s tested positive for mold in all five categories, both her and the kids (19-21) with Lyme disease in your journey. Their nature, pathic doctor is Dr, Nikolai Du Charm. The kids are at home (USB) 7/1/26 Beth is acquiring an estimates before we possibly reschedule a walk-through. She anticipates between 15k and 20k and said if we come within 5K of that, we would be competitive. We will touch base next week and reschedule a walk-through. 7/7/26 She wants to remediate the 4 areas in the MIS report, primary closet, kitchen and both bathrooms. She’s searching for proof of asbestos testing previously done and will send us the documentation. She shared the history of the building that has had previous remediation and HVAC duct cleaning and soot removal a year and a half ago. She’s contemplating doing the project at the end of September whrn her kids are at school and her and her dogs can be offsite. We estimated it would take up to two weeks to complete. She said she does not have symptoms from the mold, but is dealing with Lyme disease. 6/23/26 I called & emailed today. We spoke and scheduled a walk-through for Thursday 7/2 at 10am. 7/1/26 Beth is acquiring an estimates before we possibly reschedule a walk-through. She anticipates between 15k and 20k and said if we come within 5K of that, we would be competitive. We will touch base next week and reschedule a walk-through. 7/6/26 We rescheduled a walk-through for Tuesday 7/7 at 12:00pm. 7/14/26 I sent her estimate today. 7/15/26 We're waiting for asbestos/lead results. Beth is also deciding if she wants/needs to remediate the bathrooms. She would like a recon referral. 8/3/26 Followed up via text for report & estimate approval. 8/7/26 I emailed her to follow up on progress with he asbestos & estimate. She wants to pause until she can figure out how to manage the financial burden this process entails. I will follow up with her at the end of September. 8/10/26 Beth is considering remediating the primary bedroom hardwood floor first. We’re still waiting for an answer regarding the asbestos and lead testing. 8/25/26 Beth is going to wait until after her trip next month to decide on a POA. We will follow up the beginning of Oct.

No flags