Brandon Bieber
Case #92959d[email protected](951) 541-4575
Stage
lost inactive
Urgency
routine
Sensitivity
standard
Assigned
Unassigned
Licensee
Case Overview
lost inactive
—
Unassigned
—
$65,500
—
Referred by Anna Branch. He will send her report and test results when they come in, Tuesday or Wednesday this week. They have a 14 year-old boy twin (Max/Brian/Jack) who recently tested positive for Candida and his sensitive. They are concerned if attic situation is causing issues for him. (2yr emotional journey) They’ve been in the house since August 2017, two story and 3100 ft.². Budget is a concern. There was a previous issue in the attic, dealing with the presence of rat droppings and urine. They hired a company to put traps which he has checked periodically. They removed a couple of trees that may have been causing a the infestation. One tree remains that they regularly maintain.. But don’t know if it’s could be a culprit as well. He wants an estimate for installation removal, to inspect the attic for any issues and to clean it per Anna‘s recommendation. Brandon sent Anna’s report today 3/25/26 for us to review. 3/30/26 Brandon is on vacation with his family, they will be back next week and we will schedule a walk-through. He stated he would use us, just has some questions first. Brandon will call Jared when he gets back or Jared will reach out on Tuesday 4/7/26 if he doesn't hear from him sooner. 4/7/26 Jared and I spoke to Brandon, scheduled a walk-through for Friday 4/17 at 12-2. Brandon agreed to an estimate fee (TBD\$600). He stated that they intend to only clean the HVAC and are interested to FPC the three bedrooms upstairs (priortizing the sensitive twin son's bedroom ) We recommended that all soft goods be removed and any contents that can't be cleaned. He also mentioned that his wife, Amy, spoke to Anna recently and stated they're encouraged to work with MedViro. We spoke to Brandon today and scheduled a walk-through for Friday 4/17/26 at 12-2. We perform the inspection an ultimately decided to waive the $500 onboarding fee. We’re send a text today to inquire if they’ve reviewed and approved their estimate and are ready to schedule their project. 4/17/26 During a walk-through, Brandon mentioned he checks the handler in the attic weekly as well as visually inspecting the rotting traps. He’s seen a few droppings, but hasn’t caught anything recently. He mentioned water damage in Max’s bedroom from a solar panel installation that was corrected two years ago. No current issues in that area now. We observed the water damage stains on drywall garage ceiling from a previously of a tub overflow in the upstairs boys bathroom. The gasket was replaced and he said no moisture has been detected. 4/23/26 Brandon, Anna, Jared and Yaron had a conversation regarding the on boarding fee of $500. Ultimately, we decided to waive the fee. Brandon stated in that they would be using us anyway. 5/19/26 email Brandon: Thank you for reaching out Jared and my condolences for your loss. At this time, my wife and I are still considering other options and continuing to get estimates. As I’m sure you can imagine this is an incredibly overwhelming experience and quite a financial burden as well. Jared: Thank you for your condolences, I truly appreciate it. I’m back at work and available if you need advice or have questions. I want nothing but the best for you and your family. If anything on the other estimate appears incorrect or unclear, I’m happy to review it and help answer your questions if I can. And one last time, thank you for your understanding. God bless and talk to you soon. 5/19/26 They are still considering options. We will follow up next week. 6/17/26 I spoke with Brandon who updated me. They decided to move forward with a GC that is removing Insulation and arresting the rodent issue. He also shared that he was doing more testing and that he’s not sure if these processes will be a complete solution. They may consider us for remediation at some point.