MedViro Operations

April Kelley

Case #9295a7[email protected](818) 209-8474

Stage

lost inactive

Urgency

routine

Sensitivity

standard

Assigned

Unassigned

Licensee

Case Overview

lost inactive

—

Unassigned

—

$39,700

$500

Referred by GPMI - Joseph Gutierrez 8/26/26 Jared spoke to her briefly & I followed up with a call later in the day. I explained our onboarding process & fee $500, she agreed to schedule a walk-through for Tuesday 9/1 at 10am. She said the would be getting 3 bids. 1948 - 999 sgft - 3bd/3ba - $2,554,100 Hi again Stephanie - I just thought I would add another couple notes for you before you come out - We already covered this but more detail... Talking with Joeseph, we agreed that the board under the bathroom sink is not a problem - just water marks from when we cleaned out the drain and didn't get it water tight when we put it back together (we figured that out pretty quickly). It is just a piece of plywood and it is above a drawer below it - so that paired with the labs coming back - we decided it is fine to leave that area alone. Also - the bathroom shower wall is on the other side of the kitchen and where the washer/dryer is. I had a small leak in the washer fixed last week - don't know if that contributed to moisture below or not - and we are hoping to be able to go through the drywall there instead of ripping out the tile in the bathroom (??) - but will see what needs to be done. We only have one bathroom - so we are a bit nervous about all of this for use.....! Also - the kitchen wall behind the sink - we took the board off below the cupboard and cleaned it out down there - Looks like that might just be one board (fingers crossed and maybe we can sort that - but again, want you to have a look. Thanks so much! April 8/26/26 We spoke briefly, GPMI report/lab results was sent & scheduled a walk-through for Tuesday 9/1 at 10am. 8/31/26 We confirmed our walk-through for tomorrow. 9/1/26 I performed the walk-through. Korbin took photos in the crawlspace. The client will provide asbestos testing results. I invoiced the onboarding fee today. 9/3/26 I sent their estimate today. 9/4/26 I answered questions regarding their estimate. April wants to follow up next week about their decision to move forward. 9/9/26 I spoke with April and despite wanting to work with us, she stated her husband felt it was too much money and given her symptoms are mild, they’re going with a less expensive, Band-Aid option. She said that we were a very thorough, appreciated our approach and would refer us. I offered a SPC maintenance if test results are high or symptoms, flare up.

No flags